Want to know about me?:
Education, Languages, Publication and Skills:
Holding a "DES" in Interior Architecture , (Equivalent to the Maters of Arts in the American system) from the Holy Spirit University, in Kaslik, Lebanon, with high distinction of the dean: "mention TB" (french grade). Year 1991.
(About the University, visit this site: www.usek.edu.lb.)
After having graduated High School, in Experimentale Science from the St Joseph College, Aintoura. Year 1985.
Speaking, writing and understanding all three languages perfectly: Arabic, French and English.
- Responsible of the rubric "Maison en vue" in the Lebanese magazine "Mariage en vue".
- Responsible of the decoration articles in the Lebanese monthly magazine: "Masculin".
- Responsible of the decoration articles in the "Burda Intl" magazine, in the Arabic version.
- "C.C.C" Creative Children's Club, Diploma theses present at the Holy Spirit University Library, a guide for Interior Architecture and furniture designs, for all new projects concerning children between 9 and 15 years old.
- AutoCAD user (all versions,under Windows and DOS).
- Corel Draw and Word processing Microsoft knowledge.
- Personal created furniture library, running under WBLOCKS directory.
Interests and Hobbies:
Scuba diving, snorkeling, water skiing, and all aquatic sports, almost!
Dancing, ballet-jazz and aerobics.
That was sports activities!
Cultural interests: Art Books and Magazines, Science and Medical Magazines.
As for relaxation: Maharishi Transcendental Meditation.
I love Teaching too!:
You have something on your mind?
Scholastic Year 1997/1998, I have tought in the "Y.W.C.A" Ashrafieh, Lebanon; Interior Design courses, for the BT1, BT2, BT3, TS1 and TS2 Classes.
Scholastic Year: since 2001/2002 until today, teaching in the "Ecole Nationale de Tourisme" , Lebanon; drawing and manual works for educators.